Your favorite season and why:
Autumn for sure! I love fall because school is still exciting, there are the best holidays and my birthday! I hate the cold, but luckily fall isn’t too cold, especially this fall, in Chicago.
Three favorite colors
1. Grey-As silly as it is I love to wear grey and have everything in grey. Its my favorite color to wear.
2. Red-I love the color red to accent with all of my grey.
3. Silver- I hope thats far enough away from grey. I have silvery/grey nail polish on and I love it.
Talk about your closest friend(s)
Shit, I have a few really good ones that I would do anything for. I think they know that.
Talk about your favorite television program:
I’m not sure, I watch what is on when it is. I love My Generation, but it was cancelled after two episodes, I am still not happy with ABC. That was the only sitcom I made a point to sit down and watch.
Talk about your piercings and tattoos
Piercings- Now I think I’m done for at least a while.
1. Nose: I love it, I’ve had it for over three years now and when I take it out I look weird.
2. Tragus: Got it in May, and I am so happy I did.
3. Belly-button: Its a week old and healing, but I love it even so.
4. Lopes: three on each ear, like them but usually only use the first one.
Tattoos- I think I want one more, but so far:
1. Black bird- its on my back, I got it only five months ago. It represents a lot of things, I love it and wish it was easier for me to see.
Your middle name and how you feel about it:
My middle name is Michelle. I don’t have many feelings about it, besides I like how Nicole Michelle rings. Mom did well.